On Thursday 13th May, EXIST (Exeter Initiative for Science & Technology) will be returning with a virtual event exploring Clean Mobility and the race towards zero emission transportation.
This knowledge sharing & business engagement session will run from 10am – 12pm, focusing on the challenges, innovations and opportunities for zero emission transport, electric vehicle charging infrastructure, and regional carbon neutral ambitions.
At the event you will be able to find out more about the following:
- What does the future look like?
- Urban (Exeter) & rural infrastructure challenges
- Exciting regional Clean Mobility research, development & innovation projects
- Funding opportunities within the UK, to accelerate innovations towards a future of zero emissions.
Key speakers will include:
- Conrad Gillespie – EXIST Chair
- Claire Gibson – HotSW LEP
- Sam Nixson – Climate Advisory & Hitachi Fleet Solutions
- Lynda Wookey – Exeter City Futures
- Prof. Chris Smith – University of Exeter’s Centre for Future Clean Mobility
- Jose Contreras – Gamma Energy / Rapid Charging Exeter
- Gemma Ball – Satellite Applications Catapult
- Simon Buckley – KTN (Knowledge Transfer Network)
This is a FREE event for all to attend.
Thanks to our event sponsors South West Centre of Excellence in Satellite Applications (SWCoESA) and SETsquared Exeter, plus Bitpod and One Voice Media for producing the event.
Join in the conversation by tagging in @ExIST_Exeter on Twitter and LinkedIn and use the hashtags: #CleanMobilityExeter #EXISTLive
Click here to book your place > http://bit.ly/EXIST_CleanMobility