Maritime UK SW is supported by a mix of public, private and research partners who invest to enable cluster representation for the South West Ocean Economy.
The cluster offer two levels of participation: as strategic partner where you will have the opportunity to engage in cluster network activities and sponsor where the offer is solely focussed around promotion.
Maritime UK SW works to increase:
- levels of SW sector influence to national government,
- visibility of forthcoming sector opportunities and investments,
- links to and delivery of national programmes including the recent Maritime 2050 Strategy, the MarRI-UK innovation programme and a wide range of skills and careers programmes.
- opportunities to promote our strengths, such as hosting the Maritime 2050 awards, trade delegations and presenting at London International Shipping week.
The mission of Maritime UK SW is to bring together the breadth of our ocean economy, working in partnership to champion, grow and clean the sector.
We hope you also see the value of this activity and want to join us in making it a reality.
We can now offer two levels of engagement or buy-in to the work of the cluster:
Strategic Partners – for those who want to participate in delivering our objectives while also benefiting from increased exposure. Members should have a strategic interest in the work of the cluster and therefore will be subject to board approval.
Sponsors – for those who want to contribute financially and in exchange obtain exposure for their organisation via the cluster network and its marketing activity and collateral.
For other cluster groups nationally and internationally we also have a number of strategic Memoranda of Understanding with organisations to coordinate how work together.
In supporting the cluster you will create benefit for your organisation while also contributing to achieving the following:
Strategic Aims and Objectives:
Champion and promote our sector, internally, nationally and abroad.
– Create evidence based strategy, profile and lobbying
– Promote regional excellence by fostering collaboration between business, research and government and brokering access to support.
Drive clean growth by fostering collaboration between business, research and government and brokering access to support.
– Drive collaboration, investment in R&D and clean growth
– Increase investment in skills and promote careers in maritime.
Harness our assets to build centres of excellence to maintain regional competitive advantage in a clean, prosperous maritime future.
– Build supply chain capability in offshore renewables and bring forward investment in floating offshore wind.
– Create a world leading centre for marine autonomy and geospatial data innovation.
– Drive investment in our Sustainable Ocean Economy.
The Maritime UK SW will shortly agree an action plan for 2020. If you are interested to get involved or find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
So what are the benefits to my organisation?
|CLUSTER SPONSOR||STRATEGIC PARTNER|
|Receive quarterly progress reports with the opportunity to comment on and direct activity||YES|
|Annual meeting of Strategic Partners and Cluster Board to set annual cluster plan||YES|
|Dedicated account management through cluster secretariat||YES|
|Partners actively encouraged to contribute to cluster sub groups and projects.||YES|
|Logo on website https://maritimeuksw.org/||YES||YES||YES|
|Individual strategic partner webpage/case study||YES|
|Promote your own events||YES||YES||YES|
|Receive quarterly briefings on cluster activity, support and funding opportunities||YES||YES||YES|
|Opportunities to add materials to cluster briefings||YES|
|Logo on promotional video||YES|
|Logo on print brochure distributed at cluster events||YES||YES||YES|
|Logo on cover of print brochure||YES|
|Representation through lobbying||YES||YES||YES|
|Facilitation of B2B introductions across the cluster network||YES||YES||YES|
|Opportunity to present at Cluster Business Forums and webinars||YES||YES||YES|
|Opportunity to host specific events at your own facilities||YES|
|Logos displayed at cluster events and presentations||YES|