The Offshore Wind Growth Partnership has launched a £1.5M Development Grants Call
This latest opportunity provides funding for projects to help companies to improve their competitiveness, increase capability and enable a step-change in their growth within the Offshore Wind Sector.
The Offshore Wind Development Grants Call aims to encourage more businesses into the offshore wind supply chain by helping to overcome barriers to diversification, and for UK companies already working in the offshore wind sector to grow their market share through increased competitiveness and development of new products or services.
Further details on eligibility, scope and how to apply can be found at our website: HERE
We will also be hosting a webinar on Wednesday 4th November 2020, from 2:00pm – 3:00pm to provide more detail to interested companies and allow for a live Q&A.
Companies can register for the webinar using the following link: Development Grants Webinar
If you think this would be of interest to companies you may be engaging with, we would be delighted if you could pass this information on.
- Call opens – Thursday 29th October 2020
- Online webinar – Wednesday 4th November00pm to 3.00pm
- Stage 1 Application deadline – Friday 4th December 2020 at 5:00pm
- Successful Stage 1 Applicants notified – Friday 18th December 2020
- Stage 2 Application deadline – Friday 22nd January 2021 at 5:00pm
- Applicants notified –Friday 12th February 2021
To find out more about Offshore Renewables in the South West visit